Monday, October 25, 2010

Year of the Dragon babies

It is windy and cold outside so I grabbed some Starbucks and came home to blog. I was surfing through the internet looking for some cool stories and the chinese horoscope popped up. I was reading through the characteristics of a dragon baby and it was 95% true so I decided to share it with you guys. 

"People born in the year of the dragon are full of vitality and strength. To them, life is a colorful leaping flame. Though assuming airs of self-importance, being prejudiced, making arbitrary decisions, and indulging in some of the wildest fantasies, these people are always adored. They are proud, aloof and frank." -> I do see life as a colorful leaping flame. I see opportunities everywhere and I want to conquer all of them. I could be really aloof and frank in times, when in serious and competitive times (but I think everyone is?). 

"In China the dragon symbolizes an emperor and power. It is said that people born in the year of the dragon are powerful. A child born in this year enjoys shouldering heavy loads, even if he is the youngest one in the family, while an older child born in this year often shoulders the responsibility of bringing up his brothers or sisters." -> I am the youngest child and I am also the only one that is super far from family doing my own thing, trying to build an empire of my own. I think I am too young right now, but I do believe that when I become older I will have immense power in my hands.

"Persons born in the year of the dragon are quite energetic, and their anxiety, yearning, and enthusiasm can be almost as passionate as religious fervor, like the burning fire sprayed by a dragon in legends. They have the potential of achieving great accomplishments, and like to act boldly and resolutely, always putting on a great show as they do so. Although often successful, they are likely to be destroyed and to become self conceited or mad about power if they are unable to control their enthusiasm." -> Yes...true.

"When he flies into a rage, he can become extraordinarily rude and inconsiderate. Though his emotion can be as fierce as a volcano, he does not always give himself over to blind emotions. He may act stubbornly and arbitrarily and lose his reason when he flares up. But he will forgive you afterwards and wishes to be forgiven. Sometimes he may forget to apologize. In fact he can become so busy with his work that he will have no time to explain himself. Though hot-tempered and arbitrary, he is respectful to elders. No matter what differences he may have with his family, he will offer his help resolutely and generously, leaving differences behind if his family needs his help." -> Truest of true. I do get bitchy a lot but I forgive and forget within an hour. However, it takes a lot for me to get super angry. I seriously can't hold grudges. You can shatter my heart into pieces, talk shit about me behind my back, take the joke too far - but I will come back with a smile. It takes too much time and energy to be mad and hold grudges. I believe that I should just forget about what happened and just carry on.

 "They like to win success by relying on their own strength, and they are often disgusted with those playing tricks. Due to over-confidence and often misled by illusions, persons of this sort are slow to react to surrounding conspiracies and upcoming dangers, and usually cannot effect countermeasures in time. They are too proud to ask others for help, and will not withdraw even when there is great disparity in strength. They are frank, and never tell a lie." -> I hate asking for help It's not because i'm ashamed or i'm too proud, but it is because "I" want to solve it. I want to use my logic to figure it out. I want to use my own powers to decode it.


"A person born in the year of the dragon has clear objectives in life, never idling about. He must have a cause to strive for, an objective to be realized, and the opportunity to make mistakes. Without ambitious plans, and the ability to pull his forces together to start afresh after failure, he is like a train that cannot run because of a shortage of fuel." -> I always need an objective. Goal. Reason.

"Women born in the year of the dragon are usually nobel ladies, and will never submit to oppression meekly. They may even outshine men in doing "men's jobs. You can never underestimate such a woman, for she might defeat you or even lead to your destruction." -> Love it.

"Judged by her clothes and ornaments, you may find her to be a serious person. She likes practical clothing the most, clothes without ruffles, ribbons, and unnecessary buttons and bows. She loves to wear loose and comfortable clothes, which are suitable for moving about, and dislikes tight ones that are restrictive. In fact, if she is interested in military or public causes, she will gladly wear a uniform." -> This is so true. I like shorts and tank tops period. I don't care much about clothing. Loose clothes for the win and I hate jeans - too restricting. Uniform - I love love love.

"Such a person finds pleasure in helping others, and you can always count on their help. They are extroverts who have a deep love for nature, and such a person may become a great travel buff, a good talker, or a sportsman." -> I do love to help people. Maybe a little too much that I don't have much time or money for myself.

"A person born in the year of the dragon will either marry early or remain single. He will live a happy single life for he will be preoccupied by his work and career and will often be visited by his worshipers; therefore, he will not feel empty and lonely." -> Everyone, even myself, think I will remain single for the rest of my life. I want to focus a lot on my career and this empire I want to build. I don't think I would be able to balance out time between family and work. Even if I do get married, probably would lead to a divorce because my significant other won't understand my passion for working hard.

"Such a person is neither extravagant nor stingy. In other words, he will be generous and will never care about whether he has made ends meet or not." -> If it makes the other person happy, that's all that matters. I don't need money, as long as I have enough money to spend for my friends.

"He has true and sincere love, which comes from the depths of his heart. You can be sure of his true love. If he is rude, he will probably have a strong destruction force." -> If I love something, I LOVE it and I will use it, keep it, love it, wear it - FOREVER. I am VERY particular too. If you are 9 out of 10...then I will let it go. It has to be a 10 out of 10 always - like Apolo Anton Ohno <3




No comments:

Post a Comment