Wednesday, October 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 14

Day 14: A Picture Of You and Your Family

-Subject Change-

Alright! Day 14.

15 Other Interesting Facts about Rika.

1.) Favorite color is Blue. Favorite color combination is Blue and Pink.
2.) 80% of my closet consists of black clothes.
3.) Currently watching a documentary called "Food Matters" just because.
4.) I was a Nutrition major.
5.) I have a white board in my room. Pretty big one too. To study Organic Chemistry
6.) I watch TV using bunny ears
7.) I cried at work today. Sam got me chocolate. I was happy again.
8.) I love Canna Watanabe
9.) I've been playing tennis since 1st grade
10.) I don't know what size shoes I wear
11.) Australian accent is my favorite
12.) I want to be a college professor in the future. For Microbiology or Biology
13.) I had half an apple fritter and two bites of spaghetti for dinner
14.) I love to organize things. File stuff. Throw away stuff. Clean. 
15.) I have super good vision. But I have a scratch in my eye which makes me cry when I run or play tennis.

No comments:

Post a Comment