Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 10

Day 10: What kind of music do you listen to when you are Happy, Sad, Mad, etc..

Well, I'm going to change the topic of this blog slightly again because I don't listen to a particular music depending on my mood. It depends more on the time of day, what I am doing or about to do, or the weather.

Sunday Morning's when I am sleepy and I am at work (right now)
"Iris" - Goo Goo Dolls

Road trip on a nice summer day
"Big Green Tractor" - Jason Aldean

When I'm feeling like an Island Princess
"Jowenna" - Fiji

When I'm feelings super Japanese and just want to chill
"Under Age's Song" - Dragon Ash (One of the few Japanese artist I listen to)

When I feel all mushy gushy inside
"Just The Way You Are" - Bruno Mars

Throwback to 9th grade
"Right Here In My Arms" - H.I.M.

Throwback to 8th grade summer first love
"96 Quite Bitter Beings" - CKY

Throwback to 10th grade island fever:
"Two Person Party" - Three Plus

Getting ready to head down to Belltown
"Fly like a G6" - Far East Movement

Late night cruise with Ryosuke
"Pro Nails (Rusko Remix)" - Kid Sister

Feeling emo and fighting against temptation
"Nothing Better" - Postal Service

Fun little mood to get crazy at work
"Baby" - Justin Bieber

Song I want to hear when I walk into a club
"Calibre" - Enur

Two artists that summon memories from good times in high school
"The Ataris" and "No Use For A Name"
BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST BEST ARTISTS EVER!

No comments:

Post a Comment