Friday, October 15, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 09

Day 09: Something You Are Proud Of The Past Few Days

Going to blog this already since I have one busy Friday.
I pry won't touch my computer at all.
:(
Anways.
Really? 
Something I am proud of?
I have been horrible the past few days. 
Eating whip cream.
Starbucks junk.
Snacking.
Not sleeping.
Minimal studying.
I need to really sit and think about this.
.
.

-pondering-
.
.

Actually, there is something I am really proud of.
Something that has been making me smile for days.
It's this boy I like.
For the longest time, I have been really worried about our relationship.
We don't have a specific "label" on us
And I couldn't help but to think that there was a big reason behind this.
Of course, negative reasons.
I would question if he really did like me.
If he was serious.
What am I to him.
If there was a third party involved.
etc..
But just a few days ago, I learned that he found a ride to the west side.
That he was coming to see me.
Inviting me to his house for Thanksgiving.
Most of all, whenever I become a little brat and pout when I don't get enough attention from him
He would call me and tell me that I make him happy and how he likes me.
With the kindest voice too.
Never once have I heard him angry or mad.
He's always so happy.
Cheery.
Speechlessly cute.
And I've been really proud of what we have recently.
I seriously could not stop smiling today.
I couldn not stop telling my co-workers how awesome he is.
He makes me want to be a better person.
He's the bestesterestesterest.

No comments:

Post a Comment