Sunday, October 17, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 11

Day 11: Another picture of you and your friends

Well, I'm on my iPad and it doesn't upload pictures. Plus, I did a big entry on this last time, so I will change it to 15 more interesting facts about me!

So, Day 11: 15 other interesting facts about Rikaaaaaaa

1.) I've been working at Starbucks for over two years
2.) I hate my other job and am currently looking for a new one
3.) I love Microbiology
4.) I hate Economics
5.) I check my twitter every hour
6.) I am in love with Baiken from Guilty Gear again.
7.) I may be Asian but I love country music
8.) I also love old school jams from 50's, 60's, 70's, 80's, 90's more than anything
9.) I am currently being praised for my cool iPad keyboard accessory and I am feeling awesome
10.) I am wearing black jeans with a plaid button up shirt and a black coat with uggs.
11.) I used to party down in Belltown all the time. The Vegas of Seattle.
12.) I have sparkly pink nail polish on right now.
13.) I bought another PC Gamer magazine last night.
14.) I had some asian noodles and hot chocolate for breakfast. Worst combination.
15.) I am currently sitting at work. The phone just rang and I'm going to answer it cause I'm so awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment