Tuesday, October 19, 2010

30 Day Challenge: Day 12

Day 12: Why Did I Start Blogging

Currently listening to Under Age Song - Dragon Ash
I need to farking sleep but I am wired.
I'm always wired.

da na na na' ta na~~~~ (The sound that is in my head right now)

ANYWAYS

To the topic. 
So I can move on to rubiks cube.
Maybe.

SO
I'm currently watching the earth from outer space on my tv
With my lego notebook to my left and my cube to the right
My ps3 remote on my lap
wearing my white fluffy robe with my badass name on it.

Have you noticed something?

Yea.

I'm hell of a talker.
I talk way too much .
I talk to myself in times. But then I forget what I was talking/thinking about
(Cause I'm constantly jumping from one topic to another back to the other to the other)

So.
I started a blog.
But.
I actually started blogging back in 10th grade.
Xanga days.
aka PlayStation days. (The first one, when it was a big deal that it played cd's)
It all started from one simple (not simple at that time) heartbreak.
I met this boy at my birthday party - end of 8th grade.
We hitted of the first night I met him. Talked forever. Clicked well.
First Love. First Ye'know. Basically, first everything.
He broke up with me.
I died.
Then I started to blog out my feelings
Hoping that he would come across it one day
And find out how I feel for him.
Anyways, he finally read my blog and we got back.
broke up, got back, broke up, got back til almost two and a half years ago..
...I then shattered his heart. 
I will never ever ever ever forgive myself for that.

Anyways, back to my topic.
So.
That's how I started.
I then grew a fan base.
I then quit.
I then wanted to start again.
I did.
Then I quit.
Now, I am back again.

I just like to share whatever is in my head with whoever wants to read.
Weee!

I need to learn how to think before I speak a lot of times.

Alright, I should really shut up and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment