Tuesday, September 28, 2010

-knock knock-

I was in bed earlier cause I was not feeling well AGAIN.
Then I hear a knock on my door.
Is it Kanna? Lauren? Bruce? Jason?
I open the door.
Balloons in my face.
Then I hear a lady
"Sorry!"
As she takes control of the nine balloons prancing in the air.
"Will you please inital the bottom for me please"
"Sure...Who are these from?"
"Someone who sure wishes for you to get better!"
I chuckle as I look at the balloons that say "GET WELL" written all over it.
"Oh and these are for you too"
She bends down and picks up a vase filled with beautiful pink roses, carnations, and other flowers I do not know of.
And at the top of the bouquet, I see a note.
It says, "Rikor...."

I know who it is.

It's my fellow dinosaur all the way from Hawaii.

And I suddenly felt all better.

Thanks for the best remedy Brysor!



No comments:

Post a Comment