Friday, September 24, 2010

And my glory was, I had such friends

While my hydrocodon is kicked in - I'm going to blog.

Oh, how I missed blogging.

I was dying yesterday. My first ambulance experience.
It's really scary to get sick when you are alone. When your family is no where near.

But all my friends helped me out.

Lauren came rushing to the hospital. Stood by my side the whole time. We definitely took our friendship to the next level. She helped me with my bathroom business, CT scan, ultra sound, and she even stayed at my house last night. Kanna dropped off a bag of food for me this morning. Bruce and Richter, my big brothers, always looking after me. My host mom and dad picked me up from the hospital and made sure I was doing alright. And of course, Brandon, who was by my side via text the whole day, even though he had an exam to worry about <3.

Thank you Michael, Emfen, Brian, Jason, Robert, Rick, Andrew, and Vanessa for the tweets, texts, and pure love <3<3

Yesterday made me realize though, of how blessed I am, and that I DO have a family out here.



No comments:

Post a Comment