Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Day Off

Today is my day off!

Well, I WAS supposed to wake up at 6:30am to get to school by 7:30am so I would not have to deal with the stupid line at the bookstore that goes all the way to China. My favorite, Brandon, woke me up at 6:30am and I rolled out of bed, washed my face, brushed my teeth, and next thing you know - I'm tucked right in bed. Oh, how I love my lazy ass.

Anyways, so I'm finally up and out. It's currently 11:03am and I'm sitting in the lobby of my Starbucks. Oddly enough, it doesn't smell like fresh roasted coffee. I smell Pho. There's a couple sitting next to me eating Pho.

Well, change of subject again.

I had an 8 grain roll and a glass of milk for breakfast. I can't drink milk unless it has ice cubes in it. I don't know why. I guess I'm just retarded like that.

Next.

I just dropped my English 101 class. I calculated my whole schedule for two weeks. Adds up to about 4 hours of sleep a day with a tight schedule. Hell no. Hell fucking no. So, what do you do? Quit blogging? No! Drop a class? Yes! Plus it's another thousand some dollars just to take an online class as well. I'll take English and Math for sure next quarter.

So now. My schedule looks something like this.

Weekdays, I work for 8 hours at Starbucks. Go home, clean the house, and get ready for Muay Thai. I'm at training for about an hour and a half then I come home, shower, blog and homework. Then it's time to sleep.

Weekends, I work for about 8 hours on Saturday and 12 hours on Sunday. I then go home and do rest of the homework I have to do for the two classes and clean the house and do the laundry, if I'm lucky, catch up with errands. Then I'm back at it again.

Picking up day jobs on the side too.

Life is too fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment