Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Back to doing Shukudai

I'm currently taking AMST 287 (I have no idea what AMST stands for)
The name of the class is..
"AMERICAN HEROES"
Dumb me. 
For some retarded reason, I thought this class was about American SUPER Heroes
meaning
Comic book characters like..
Iron Man, Spiderman, Batman, Superman
No.
It's about American Heroes. 
I'll be studying Benjamin Franklin, George Washington, FDR, Susan B. Anthony and etc..

First day of school.
My homework.
I have to read about Pocahontas.
So to entertain myself and make my homework a little more entertaining...
I gathered some materials to make me laugh.
(Thanks to www.logoi.com)



This picture of Pocahontas on the cover design of the Disney movie Pocahontas, which is today undoubtedly the most famous depiction of the princess.

This picture made me laugh.
This picture is the cover of a children's book Pocahontas in Russian. 


This picture is an illustration of the wedding of Pocahontas in the book The Princess Pocahontas by Virginia Watson, published in 1912. 

 The REAL Pocahontas
This is an old etching from a book called From the Virginia Plantation by John Langston, published in 1894.

No comments:

Post a Comment