Thursday, September 16, 2010

Home not so sweet home

I just got back from Pullman last night. We left around noon and got into town at 6pm, went straight to my work meeting, finally got home at 8:30, showered and crashed.

Why was I so tired? Well, the trip went something like this.

We left Bellevue around 11am on Monday, drove up to Spokane to see mister Clark. He then informed me with stuff I don't want to be informed about, which then took -150hp off of me. I then took a 20 minute nap in my car on my way down to Pullman to gain some hp back. I got there. Dinner with some girls. Party with some friends. Toured Greek row again. Pitt faced. Waiting for halo boy to get back into town. So he finally did. Got to his place around 2am. Watched him wow over Halo for a bit. It was quite a darling sight. Then off to bed. Woke up early to rush back to my girls. More tourist stuff. More walking. My hp was down to 300. More walking was done. Went to a volleyball game. Soccer match. A little more happy juice time. Spent time with halo boy again. +500 hp. Woke up and left halo boy. Gathered everything. Left Pullman.

I probably had 6 hours of sleep while I was there.
But it was a great 2 nights and 3 days vacation before school was back on my schedule.

I will post pictures up later, but of course, i'm currently at work.

I'm always at work.

Ugh...

No comments:

Post a Comment