Monday, January 3, 2011

Walking in Memory Lane

Damn.
Currently sitting at the cafeteria.
Memories.
I still remember when I first came to the States.
Visitied Bellevue College before school started.
I was surprised at how different it was from Japan.
School system. Social culture. Everything.
There was a huge festive lunch party going on for the finals.
The schools plan to de-stress the students.
Free candy bars, chewy bars, baked goodies, lemonades.
Supportive atmosphere.
Also remember my random encounters with weird boys.
One guy asked if he could walk me to class and hold my books.
Other guy asked if he could pay for my lunch.
Another one threw me a paper airplane with a note in it - which stabbed me in my face
Other random encounters.
Like running into Saipan friends on campus.
That was trippy.
Anyways.
Crap. I better run to class.
I just wanted to sit here with a cup coffee and blog before I start 3 hours of two dimensional designing class.
Hope its fun.
So far.
I know I just have a crap load of rulers, scissors, gluesticks, and other random non art looking materials in my bag.
We will see.
I'm getting jittery due to the coffee.
My hands won't stop shaking.
I should really go now.
I shall blog later about how my day went.
Wahoooo!

No comments:

Post a Comment