Sunday, January 9, 2011

Persepolis

I guess it's just you and me, Persepolis.
I WAS sleepy.
Not at all anymore.
Stress signals traveled through my peripheral nervous system.
Up to the central nervous system.
Axon and dendritic cells communicate.
Fires a signal to my brain.
Pineal gland stopped producing melatonin.
Insomnia occurs.
Ugh!

Fuck.

Well.
Today WAS a good day.
Some people just don't get it.
Or am I just asking for too much?
I don't know.

Just let me sleep in peace.

I need to do something.
Something new.

I need a change.
I think that will help with whatever mood disorder I've been having lately.

A drastic change.

Chop my hair off?
Dye it pitch black?
More painful piercings?
New ink that surfaces my inner emotions?
Buy something extremely extreme?
Dare devil activity?

BLAH!

I just want super powers.
I would really love to jump out my window right now

Fly.
Super fast.
Feel unstoppable.
Do things people will never dare to do.

BLaaaaaaaaaH!

Fuck!

No comments:

Post a Comment