Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Time to get out of bed


Been blogging.
Surfing the net.
Reading books.
Magazines.
Watching Lost.
Eating waffles with bananas on my bed.
Been a ball of lard on my bed for a good 4 hours now.
Hitting the showers.
Get ready.
Go to a bookstore. 
Then class from 5pm 'til 10pm !
I just realized how long that is.
VERY long.
Anyways.
I deserve this rest anyways.
I've been having the worst headache for the longest time.
I think it's a migraine.
If I get up..I get really dizzy, head pounding, and so I get back in bed.
Hence my laziness.
But also.
Today is my last day of rest.
From tomorrow - I would have to go to Muay Thai in the morning
Tomorrow will be something like this
7am -8am Muay Thai
8am-9am Come home. Breakfast. Get ready for school
10:20-1:20am - Art Class
2pm - 10pm Work
10pm - Whenever I'm done : Laundry. Dishes. Homework. Dinner. Relax. Etc.
Then the next day..
I have to get BACK to work at 6:15 - 2:45pm
3:00-5:00pm : Dinner and a nap in my car at some parking lot
5:00 - 10:00pm: English and Math class.
Then come home. Do homework and whatever that needs to get done.
Then work Friday Saturday and Sunday with homework and cleaning.
Finally for some social fun.
I.... should shut up.
I'm going to go crazy.
Yea.. That's a good idea.

Bye fellow internet citizens.
Time to mingle with the real life people.
Warghl Barghl Blah

I need some time out. 
Take me somewhere warm.
A miracle?
.....please

No comments:

Post a Comment