Monday, January 31, 2011

My 5 English 101 Books

I remember when the clerk handed me over 5 comic books.
"Here you go. So these are your English 101 books and this is your Calculus textbook."
"Wait, I'm sorry..... are you sure about these 5 books?"
"Yup"
5 graphic novels.
....reeeaaalllyyy now....

First day of class.

"So, I'm the only teacher on campus that teaches this course with 5 graphic novels. I don't believe in textbooks. It's like $150 for a bunch of non sense. They don't really teach you anything"

I like this guy.

So here are the books.


 Very interesting book about a girl who grew up in Iran during the revolutionary war.

 This book was very deep. It's a good read!
Couldn't find the cover for this book so here's a page out of the book.
It's called "The Virgin Project"
It's a compilation of "How I lost my virginity" stories...
Weird book.



And the two amazing graphic novels that everyone knows of.

No comments:

Post a Comment