Saturday, April 2, 2011

Why Rika Why

So.
Me and the laundry machine.
We never really get along for some reason.
.....
I think it's just me.
I used to forget to put my clothes in and just start the laundry.
Then when the laundry-is-finished buzzer goes off
I go running to the machine
Only to find nothing in the machine
Then I get really confused
"....maybe I'm quite the speedy girl and I put my clothes in the dryer already"
-open dryer-
empty
Then I sit down and contemplate
...did my clothes disappear in the wash?
did it dissolve??
Then I turn around.
BAM.
the hamper is still filled with dirty clothes.
-mutter-
I made sure that never ever happened again
So.
I now focus on the whole -putting the clothes in the washer- part
.......
.......
30 minutes later.
When the laundry SHOULD be done
I check it right.
......
...
..
..
.
.
.
.
.

zzzzoOOOOMmmGGGGGGGGGG
I DIDN'T CLOSE THE LID!!!!!!!!!!
CAPS LOCK ANGER!!!!
RAWRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Seeeeeeriously.

-shakes head-

idiot.
WELL.
Look on the bright side.
I put the clothes in this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment