Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Just Another Day

I took this picture this morning when I got home.
I got home around 8:30am.
Without taking a shower - I went straight to my psp then work.
Yeah, I'm still stuck on the sea on FF1
I'm really close to turning to the net for answers
But. I shouldn't.
Work was interesting.
I rolled up $200 worth of coins.
Took an hour and a half.
My fingers were BLACK by the end.
Not fun.
After work. I walk outside - only to find my car covered in snow.
-looks at calendar-
-looks at another calendar-
-looks at ipad calendar-
-looks at little ghetto blue phone calendar-
Yeah. It is the 6th of April.
And yeah, it says it is Spring.
SNOW?!?!?!?!!!!
I was the only person excited about the April snow fall.
Twahahahaaa

Tomorrow!
I have an advising appointment at 8:30am
Way to schedule one bright and early Rika.
Then I have to do loads of errands.
LOADS.
I better get a list going.
Then I has school activities
After that - I'm going to a bartending class with my girlfriend.
Yeah.
Bartending should be fun aye

But for now.
Watching some wrestlemania
The Miz blowing stuff up
And drooling over Jon Morrison

No comments:

Post a Comment