Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Sony NGP



Rumor is - it will be launched the end of this year.
Hrm.
I have the original PSP (Not the PSP-3000)
I love that thing to death.
But a new one is coming out?
Let's analyze it just a little.
The screen is a little fuller than the original one - plus.
It has no UMD drive.
Meaning, all my UMD games and movie discs will go to waste.
However, it has a flash drive instead.
I'm guessing all games will be purchased through PSN or downloaded via the drive.
It's missing the R2 and L2 button.
Instead added two joysticks on both sides.
Also, it's dual touch screen.
Meaning.
The front display - of course- is touch screen (they jumped on the touch screen bandwagon)
But.
The back pad is also a touch screen.
In a way- revolutionary.
I don't know how the controls will be altered.
Of course, NGP also has a camera built-in on the front and back side
...
...
and the rest of the information
Basically,
What I'm trying to say is.
I want this.
Next Generation Playstation


No comments:

Post a Comment