Monday, April 4, 2011

Dive Bar



Hello world.
I went out last night.
Fun Fun Fun!
I got invited to Travie McCoy's concert.
But I wasn't in a mood to go on a date.
So instead.
I went out with my coworkers.
Started at Pike Place Brewery.
Then we decided to grab a boot of beer up in Lake City.
Drove around Lake Washington.
Got to Cozy's.
Dive bar.
I felt like the shit with my lady friends.
Let's just say - we inhaled all the guys at the bar.
There were couple other trash looking girls and an annoying kirby looking girl
They kept trying to join the party - but no :p
We got 4 bottles of champagne - paid for.
Boot of beer.
And we played pool for free!
Couple more plays and I think I'm ready to hustle people muahaha
Anyways
Muahhaha good times.

This quarter - I'm taking some intense English writing class
Along with Punk Rock history.
With that, I'll be helping out over at the science building with the lab.

Life.
It's only as good as you make it.
And right now.
It's pretty damn good and it's only going to get better.

Cheers to friends. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment