Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolution


Let's see how long this will last.

1.) Be smart with my money
I tend to live paycheck to paycheck. Just enjoying life - living with no regrets. But I guess this is the "growing up" part - where I have to start saving some money cause I can't always call my parents for more money (which I did today) when I have a job of my own - which I work 35-40 hours a week.

2.) Do what I say I am going to do
I always know what to do - but it takes centuries for my ass to do it. I need to stop putting off things I can do right now til tomorrow. For instance - putting my utilities bill in the mailbox - totally had the time to do it today...but I instead stayed in bed with Starbucks in my hand and Netflix on my tv.

That's it.

I think that's enough for me.
I mean. If I do what I say I'm going to do - then that pretty much sums up everything.

Wait.

I kind of want to travel too.
Go somewhere I have never been.
South America?
I really would like to volunteer abroad.
Oh yes!
I must transfer this year.
Oh gosh.
Now this is going to turn into a big wish list slash to do list.
Now I'm thinking about things I need to buy..
a new wallet, vaccuum cleaner, PC, etc..
Gee thanks.
New Year's Resolution.
Now I feel like crap and so much pressure..
Here comes 2011 and my huge to-do/to-buy and maybe if I have some time and money wish list.
Tada~

No comments:

Post a Comment