Friday, December 3, 2010

Where have you been?

Where have I been?
Well.
First things first.
It's winter.
And I NEVER feel like doing any kind of shit during cold eras.
Ew. No thank you.
Second.
Finals next week.
Yeah.
Catching up with the procrastination.
Third.
Been busy with hospital appointments and government grants.
Painful.
I hate dealing with the government.
They take days and sometimes months to reply.
Fourth.
Just cleaning up all the mess I have put aside a while back.


I blog not to entertain people.
But.
I blog to get stuff off of my chest.
I blog to keep my memories on written words.
I blog to run away from real life.
I blog to relax.

Sooooooooo...................................................


I guess, thank you for reading? and keeping up with my non-exciting life!

No comments:

Post a Comment