Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Rika in Ten Words

Thank you everyone for helping me out with my Social Psychology homework.
Now I have to put everything together and write a paper about why certain people perceive you differently and why you perceive yourself differently. Blah Blah Blahhhh. 

I would much rather work on Organic Chemistry and draw arrows on how two chemical structures collide via which mechanism and how.


Myself:
Stubborn, shy, forgiving, forgetful, weird, hyper, OCD, driven, perfectionist, science-freak

B.L.: The sweetest person alive slash tennis/night owl friend.
Beautiful, sweet, forgiving, naive, unique, fickle, flirtatious, gullible, nerdy, optimistic

B.W.'s first response: My little brother that creeps me out sometimes slash coworker
Sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy, sexy

B.W.'s second response:
Gorgeous, intelligent, argumentative, playful, optimistic, faithful, zealous, outgoing, tremendous, entitled

M.C.: My school partner and best lab partner. He's in dentistry now!
Open-minded, positive, fun-loving, genuine, driven, thoughtful, caring, confident, closet-nerd, beautiful

J.S.: Exboyfriend from high school. Still awesome friends.
Seductive eyes, delicious, great sense of humor, beautiful, stunning, fun, adventurous, smart, always smells amazing, smile is so sexy it's distracting

D.L.: The most beautiful person in the world slash coworker.
Determined, independent, stubborn, clean, extroverted, smart, organized, fun, friendly, pretty

L.H.: The one person i'd die for. My roomie for life. My true love.
Athletic, driven, passionate, hilarious, stubborn, lovable, reliable, bouncy, crazy, perfect to me =)

B.D.: My crush. A nerd friend who lives 5 hours away from me.
Beautiful, smart, determined, happy-smiley, asian, nerdy, busy, rich, tough, funny-weird

E.F. My avid blog follower from Sweden slash APU classmate
Type A, naive, straight shooter, unafraid, energetic, non-comformative, Ms. Slippers, chaotic, mentor-to-be, passionate
 

No comments:

Post a Comment